Who is P41?
P41 (“We” or “Us”) is a Belgian company with registered seated at Frans Blocklaan 14, 2620 Hemiksem, BELGIUM, registered in the Belgian Crossroad Bank for Enterprises under n° 0 894 236 070 (RPR Antwerpen) with the name P0.
You know Us as a provider of projects, seminars, educational sessions, and information on future ways of working and doing business. If you provide Personal Data to us, we will in general be considered as Data Controller.
Our aim is to process your personal data in a legal, appropriate and transparent manner. In this privacy statement, we explain (i) which of your personal data we collect from you as a natural person, (ii) the way P41 uses and processes this personal data, as well as (iii) your privacy rights and how you can exercise them.
This privacy statement is applicable to (i) our website www.p41.be and (ii) all (commercial) relations between P41 and its customers, prospects and business partners.
Which of your personal data do we collect?
- Personal identification data (first name, last name, phone number, (company) address, e-mail address,…)
- Personal details (gender, education,…)
- Personal details and professional experience as a result of uploading a document (CV upload)
- Data collected through media usage (mobile, desktop, social media, chatbot,…)
- Interests in our product offering through download of content made available on our media (website, chatbot,…)
- Information provided via forms (message box on contact page, download form, how can we help, feedback,…)
How do we collect your personal data?
- Subscribing to marketing content series
- Visiting the website
- Completing website forms
- Incoming and outgoing correspondence with P41 through our online channels (social media, website, chatbot, …)
- Requesting a quote
- The exchange of business cards
How do we use and process your personal data?
We may process all categories of personal data in order to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- For all personal data related to our customers and subcontractors we act in accordance with our legitimate interest and our contractual relations. In such cases we process personal data for: Sending targeted marketing and advertising, updates and promotional offers To conduct customer satisfaction studies, surveys and market research
- To draw up a quote
- To perform our contracts duly and properly (administration, issuing invoices, collecting payments)
If you give consent to receive information, we will process your data for sending targeted marketing and advertising, updates and promotional offers. If you do not want to receive any publicity at all, you can at any time exercise your right to object to direct marketing.
For pursuing the correct follow-up of our applicants, we process your personal data to evaluate during the hiring process.
P41 will never sell your personal data. We do not hire or sell your data to third parties for their own use, unless you opt for this yourself and give your consent.
When you request content via our website
When you request content (such as a whitepaper download) via our website, we will process your name and e-mail address and other information such as your company name and your function. We gather this information via the form on our website. If you have also participated in one of our events, your name and e-mail address may also be linked to other information you have provided when participating in our event(s) and that is available in our Customer Relationship Management software.
We process your Personal Data on the basis of your consent to do so, in order to provide you with the content you have requested.
Unless if you have objected thereto at the time you have provided Us with your Personal Data , we may also get in touch with you regarding similar services or information we believe can be of interest to you, if we consider that we have a legitimate interest to do so.
Your Personal Data will be stored for a limited and reasonable period of time after you have requested content via our website. In any case we will no longer use or process your Personal Data if you request to have your data erased.
When you contact Us via our website or other channels
When you contact us via the contact form on our website or via another channel (e.g. via e-mail, chat, or Social Media), we may process your name, your e-mail address (or information regarding your Social Media user account you have used to contact us), your phone number, and other information you provide to us (e.g. your specific question or query). We will process this Personal Data in order to provide you with an answer to your question or to provide you with the information you have requested.
Unless you have objected thereto when providing your Personal Data, we may also get in touch with you regarding similar services or information we believe can be of interest to you, if we consider that we have a legitimate interest to do so.
Your Personal Data will be stored for a limited and reasonable period of time, as necessary to respond to your question and to follow up on your interest in our services. In any case we will no longer use or process your Personal Data if you request to have your data erased).
When you book one of our keynote speakers or when you ask us to organize a tailor made program or event
When you book one workshop for your company or organization event, or when you ask us to organize a tailor made program or event we will process only the necessary Personal Data in order to provide the service you or your company requested.
- We may process may include: the name, e-mail address, role/function and other contact information regarding the contact person(s) for the event with your company or organization.
- We process this Personal Data for the performance of the contract with your company or organization.
- We may also process other information, such as data regarding your company or organization, invoice and billing data, etc. that in principle does not qualify as Personal Data .
Unless the contact persons have objected thereto when providing their Personal Data , we may also get in touch with the contact persons at your company or organization regarding similar services or information we believe can be of interest to your company or organization, if we consider that we have a legitimate interest to do so.
Personal Data will be stored for a limited and reasonable period of time, as necessary in light of the organization of the event or keynote or workshop, and as necessary in light of our legal accounting and record keeping obligations.
Your company or organization shall in principle be considered as Controller of the Personal Data of attendants to your event. In case we facilitate or offer support in the organization of the event that involves processing Personal Data of attendants, we shall in principle be considered as Data Processor, and a data processing agreement may have to be concluded. Depending on the specific arrangements you have made with us, the above may not apply and responsibilities with regards to Personal Data processing may be different.
We may request a list of names of attendants and attendant functions and companies, solely for the purpose of preparing the keynote and optimizing the contents of the workshop. In this case, your company or organization shall be considered as Controller of the Personal Data and is responsible for obtaining the Personal Data of the attendants in conformity with applicable data protection rules and regulations, your company or organization shall in particular by responsible for properly informing the attendants. This Personal Data will be stored only for the preparation of the keynote and shall not be stored afterwards.
When you participate in one of our publicly workshops, seminars, or other events
- If you participate in one of our workshops, seminars, keynotes, or other events, we will need to process your Personal Data so that we can provide you with the services you request (e.g. provide you with relevant content), arrange for your participation to our events, invoice you for our services.
- We may also process your Personal Data and in order to optimize and tailor the content we provide to you.
- We gather your Personal Data directly from you, or where applicable, via your company or personal assistant.
We may process the following information:
- Your name, company name and role/function
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Your company and information related to your company (such as VAT n°, company address, …)
- Your professional fields of interest
- Insofar necessary, payment information
- If you participate in a tour or other event for which we arrange or facilitate transport, catering and/or accommodation, we may process the following additional information:
- ID-card or passport information (document n°, validity of document,…)
- Personal preferences regarding the accommodation
- Dietary restrictions (if any)
- Other information relevant and necessary for properply arranging the requested services
Unless if you have objected thereto at the time you have provided Us with your Personal Data , we may also use your e-mail address, name and professional fields of interests to get in touch with you via electronic means regarding similar services, events or information we offer, we believe can be of interest to you or to enquire about your customer experience (e.g. customer satisfaction surveys). This processing is based on our legitimate interest to keep in touch with our customers and to gain insight in our customer’s experiences with our services.
During our events we may take photos, and we may make video or audio recordings of the event and share such photos or recordings on our website and/or via social media or other channels. If you wish not to be filmed or photographed you can always address us at the event and let us know, or you can request us to take down any recordings of your image where you are recognisable.
How long do we store your personal data?
Unless a longer storage period is required or justified (i) by the law or (ii) through compliance with another legal obligation, P41 shall only store your personal data for the period necessary to achieve and fulfill the purpose in question. Once that purpose no longer exists, we delete the data.
Your personal data will be held during the duration of our contractual relationship and up to 10 years thereafter.
Personal data of prospect will be held for a period 5 years unless there has been a contact with the prospect at which case a new 5 year period will start. Prospects can always request to have their personal data removed.
Personal data of applicants will be stored for a period of 2 years following the closure of the hiring process. Unless there is a specific consent of the applicant to remain in our database after this period of 2 years all personal data will be removed.
How do we secure your personal data?
Trust and responsibility are two important values of P41. Therefore, we take our responsibility and handle your privacy with great care. We do our utmost to comply with the applicable Belgian Data Protection law and its implementation measures, supervised by the Belgian Privacy Commission. In accordance with the law, we take appropriate organizational and technical measures (e.g. policies and procedures, IT security measures, etc.) to ensure that personal data are secured against accidental loss or unauthorized disclosure. We also make contractual arrangements with suppliers or partners who process your personal data or to whom we communicate your information.
Where do we transfer your personal data to? (third parties)
Your personal data is used internally and won’t be shared with third parties for commercial purposes, unless you gave P41 explicit consent to do so. However, to guarantee an optimal experience, personal data might be shared with or disclosed to:
- Companies related to P41 in order to support our internal administrative business processes.
- Professional advisors, service providers and suppliers, who are authorized to use personal data only as necessary to provide services to P41 (IT providers, HubSpot, Salesforce,…).
- Other third parties for purposes to which you have consented.
- Other entities within the P0 bvba to which P41 belongs.
- Legal parties such as government if asked for.
Whenever we share your personal data internally or with third parties in other countries, we ensure the necessary safeguards are in place to protect it. In case of transfer to a country outside the European Economic Area whose local regime is considered as inadequate by the European Commission, P41 relies amongst others on:
- EU Model clauses, which are standardized contractual clauses used in agreements with service providers to ensure personal data transferred outside of the European Economic Area complies with EU data protection law. We may provide you with a copy of these clauses upon request;
- Data transfer that are necessary for reasons of public interests;
- Your explicit consent;
- Privacy Shieldframework that protects personal data transferred to the United States.
What happens if you decide not to provide your Personal Data?
If you choose not to submit any Personal Data when requested, you may not be able to make use of our services and the content we provide, or we may not optimize our content for you. For example:
- if you refuse to share your email address, you will not be able to receive any of our newsletters
- if you refuse to share your contact information when you contact us with a question, we cannot get back to you with an answer
What rights do you have when we process your Personal Data?
When we process your Personal Data, applicable data protection law gives you various rights. Your rights and how you can exercise them are detailed in this section.
The right to access your Personal Data
You can contact us at any time to request access to the Personal Data we hold about you as well as why we have that Personal Data , who has access to the Personal Data and where we got the Personal Data from.
The right to correct and update the Personal Data we hold about you
If the Personal Data we hold about you is out of date, incomplete or incorrect, you can inform us and we will ensure that it is updated after we are satisfied that the new Personal Data you have provided is accurate.
The right to have your Personal Data erased
If you feel that we should no longer be using your Personal Data or that we are illegally using your Personal Data , you can request that we erase the Personal Data we hold. When we receive your request, we will confirm whether the Personal Data has been deleted or tell you the reason why it cannot be deleted. If we are required by law to comply with your request, we will fully anonymise your Personal Data it so that it is no longer Personal Data and cannot be used to identify you.
Restricted processing rights
You can ask for the processing of your Personal Data to be restricted in some circumstances, for example if your Personal Data could be inaccurate and needs to be verified, or if we no longer require the data but need to keep for you to exercise your own legal rights. Restricting your Personal Data means that we only store your Personal Data . We cannot continue to process it unless permitted to by you or in order to exercise a legal claim or to protect a third party or the public.
The right to object to the processing of your Personal Data
span class=”Apple-converted-space”> is no longer used by us, we may continue to hold your Personal Data to comply with our other rights. If we have compelling legitimate grounds to carry on processing your Personal Data , we will be able to continue to do so. Otherwise, we will cease processing your Personal Data .
What are your rights to privacy and how can you exercise them?
We maintain a high level of transparency about data we use. You are entitled (in the circumstances and under the conditions, and subject to the exceptions, set out in applicable law) to:
- Request access to the personal data we process about you: this right entitles you to know whether we hold personal data about you and, if we do, to obtain information on and a copy of that personal data.
- Request a rectification of your personal data: this right entitles you to have your personal data be corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Object to the processing of your personal data: this right entitles you to request that P41 no longer processes your personal data.
- Request the erasure of your personal data: this right entitles you to request the erasure of your personal data, including where such personal data would no longer be necessary to achieve the purposes.
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data: this right entitles you to request that P41 only processes your personal data in limited circumstances, including with your consent.
- Request portability of your personal data: this right entitles you to receive a copy (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) of personal data that you have provided to P41, or request us to transmit such personal data to another data controller.
To the extent that the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time by either clicking the unsubscribe link you will find in our e-mail communication or by addressing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this will not affect our right to process personal data obtained prior to the withdrawal of your consent, or its right to continue parts of the processing based on other legal bases than your consent.
When you wish to exercise any of your rights, you can contact us at email@example.com, this is your primary point of contact in relation to privacy matters. We may charge a fee for administrative costs if a request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of the repetitive character. P41 will properly answer to your request within one month we received your request.
P41 will need to verify your identity in as much detail as possible, in case someone else tries to exercise your rights. You may therefore be asked to provide additional information to confirm your identity when making such a request.
The right to ask us to stop contacting you with direct marketing
You have the right to request at any time that we stop contacting you with direct marketing or advertising. In order to process your request we may need to verify your identity for your security. To opt out of email marketing specifically, you can use the “unsubscribe” option in any of our email marketing communications which means that we will no longer process your Personal Data for this purpose.
Please note: It can take a short time for opt-out requests to take effect. The right to data portability
You have the right to request that we transfer your Personal Data to another controller. Once we have received your request, we will comply where it is feasible to do so.
In those cases where we need your consent to hold your information, we may ask you to check a box on any form requiring consent. By checking these boxes you are stating that you have been informed as to why we are collecting the information, how it will be used, for how long it will be kept, who else will have access to it, what your rights are as a data subject as well as you agree with the processing of your Personal Data for the described purpose. You have the right to withdraw your consent, at any time. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing made prior your withdrawal.
How can you submit a complaint?
If you feel that the privacy statement isn’t respected as it is described, do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to look into it.
Should you not be satisfied with the way we have responded to your concerns you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit.be).
Changes to this Statement