NetTECH is an invitation-only private business network that only welcomes professionals that conform to one of the following criteria:
1. COO’s, CXO’s digital transformation leaders, i4.0 managers of organizations that have an operational department with a headcount of 20+ people (or equivalent IT budget of + € 2mio). A COO is here defined as the person with overall end responsibility of OT (operational technology). Actual Job titles will vary and can include CEO, COO, CIO, CTO
2. Digital transformation Managers, i4.0 managers reporting directly to the COO/CTO/CEO of organizations that have an IT department with a headcount of 200+ people (or equivalent IT budget of + € 20mio).
So if you account for above (or doubt just call me 0032496166554)
On 8/10/2020 we will discuss the impact of industry 4.0 applied at CNH.
- What are the lessons learned from multiple projects?
- How does CNH approach i4.0?
- What gain has been booked with i4.0?
- What is the strategic plan for CNH Zedelgem?
- Come and see practical examples in the plant with guidance by Luigi Neirynck
o 16.00 hr – 16.15 hr Welkom by Luigi Neirynck
o 16.15 hr – 16.45 hr Netwerk game
o 16.45 hr – 18.00 hr Given Practical Examples
o 18.00 hr – 18.15 hr Break
o 18.15 hr – 19.30 hr Round table talk about the subject & practical application
o 19.30 hr – 21.00 hr Netwerk walking dinner
Course CurriculumCurriculum is empty
0.00 average base on 0 ratings